To deliver qualitative health services at your door step with empathy, affordability, accessibility.
WHAT IS HOME HEALTH SERVICES ?
Home Care includes services that are delivered at home to recovering, disabled, chronically ill or terminally ill persons. Skilled intermittent home health care allows patients to stay in the comfort of their own home while receiving the medical attention and therapeutic services he or she needs.
Home Care is appropriate when ever a person prefers to stay at home but needs ongoing care that cannot easily or effectively be provided solely by family and friends. As hospital length of stay decrease, increasing numbers of patients need highly skilled services when they return home. Home Care allows patients to stay at home, receiving safe and supportive care in the comfort of their own home.
DO I NEED HOME CARE
You or loved one may be need of home care services if any of the following applies to you.
- You have been diagnosed with a new illness.
- Your existing has worsend or has complication.
- Your medical condition has declined.
- You have started taking new medication or your medication have changed.
- You have difficulty managing your own care.
- You have recently been hospitalised.
- You have been hospitalised or visited the emergency room multiple times in the last year.
- You have trouble breathing.
- You had surgery recently.
- You recently had joint replacement surgery.
- You have difficulty living safely at home because of recent falls, accidents etc.....